Hello and welcome to cialis discount coupons EUCC. Being based in the South West we have access to some of the best rivers and surf in the country. We make the most of this and cialis cut pill spend loads of time out on the whitewater! We run trips for all abilities and there is no need for any experience before joining the club, EUCC is for everyone! For those of you joining for the first time, check out our Freshers page to get an idea of the big events coming up this term! Although we are predominantly a whitewater kayaking club we also enjoy a fair bit of canoe polo, surf kayaking and freestyle kayaking, not to mention casual jaunts down the river to the pub… What do we do?
What’s on offer:
- Two pool sessions a week – a chance to work on your kayaking skills and socialise with a trip to the pub afterwards. Come along during term time to meet the cheap viagra online order viagra now club and try out the sport. (Monday & Wednesday 8-10 pm at St. Lukes campus pool, free shuttle from and back to Streatham campus).
- Weekly Trip (usually Saturday) – exploring local whitewater rivers or surfing down at the beach.
- Weekly Socials – A bit of cialis weight loss pills everything: Themed, Costumed, Formal, or just a quiet pint.
- Weekly Canoe polo – Get your competitive side out and try a new and exciting sport! There will be competitions with other clubs and universities throughout the year.
- Weekend trips – Enjoy a weekend of kayaking in exotic destinations such as Wales, Cornwall, Scotland and Nottingham.
- End of year trip – After exams we enjoy a fortnight of paddling on beautiful sun-kissed rivers across the Alps! Check out our most recent adventure in our write up:
Membership includes the use of club kit, transport (we are the only club with our own minibus), insurance and training. The only thing you will have to pay for during term is petrol costs.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch with the committee!
Note from the Captain:
Hi everyone and a huge warm welcome to EUCC! My name is Andy and I am a 3rd year studying Biological Sciences here at Exeter University. I joined the usps delivery viagra club in my fresher’s year, prior to University I had never kayaked before but EUCC provided me with the opportunity to learn a completely new skill and to this date I have been hooked! As part of the club I have travelled to some of the best places across the World to white water kayak, including Lee Valley Olympic White Water Centre and Austria! I have also made some amazing friendships, gone on unforgettable social events and this year I can’t wait to represent EUCC as your Captain so you can experience the awesome journey I have plus much more! Check out the website for all the details about the club and if you have any questions then please drop myself or one of the committeean email!